FV Pilot Assembly
- Brand: AO Smith
- SKU: 100109295
- FV pilot assembly
- Safety Info California proposition 65 warning
- Application: Heating
- Type: High Altitude
- Temperature: 190°
Retail Price: $79.54
Our Price: $30.00
**Local Pick Up ONLY at our Pasadena ReStore**
Pick-up and Return Policy
All items purchased online are only available for pickup from our Pasadena ReStore location at 32 N. Sierra Madre Blvd. Pasadena, CA 91107.
- Our ecommerce staff focuses heavily on providing accurate descriptions and photographs of the items listed on our online site to give our customers a confident shopping experience from home.
- Customers have the ability to cancel an order prior to picking up their items.
- We understand that it can be difficult to pick up your online purchases in a timely fashion. However, in order to keep our inventory moving smoothly, and to facilitate the best use of our warehouse space, we must ask that you pick-up your items no later than three days (3 days) from your purchase date.
- Customers have the option to cancel their order within the three days for a 100% refund for any reason. However, once the buyer has taken possession of the item(s) they cannot be returned, all sales are final.
- We encourage our customers to inspect their purchased items at time of pickup before taking possession to ensure they are in correct and proper condition.
- If a customer has not scheduled an appointment and picked up their order within three days (3 days), their items are subject to donation back to the store for resale, and no refunds will be offered.
- After placing an order, please maintain communication with our ecommerce staff to avoid this outcome. We cannot store items long term; make sure you are prepared to retrieve your item in a timely manner.
Questions or concerns? Our warehouse is open Monday through Saturday 9:30am - 6:00pm. Please contact us directly through email at email@example.com or call us at (626) 425-2090 during business hours. For Donation questions, please email ReStoreInfo@sgvhabitat.org or call (626) 387-6900.